- Alcohol Deterrents Clinical Trials
- Analgesics, Narcotic Clinical Trials
- Analgesics, Non-narcotic Clinical Trials
- Anti-allergic Agents Clinical Trials
- Anti-arrhythmia Agents Clinical Trials
- Anti-dyskinesia Agents Clinical Trials
- Anti-infective Agents Clinical Trials
- Anti-inflammatory Agents Clinical Trials
- Anti-obesity Agents Clinical Trials
- Anticoagulants Clinical Trials
- Anticonvulsants Clinical Trials
- Antiemetics Clinical Trials
- Antihypertensive Agents Clinical Trials
- Antilipemic Agents Clinical Trials
- Antineoplastic Agents Clinical Trials
- Antirheumatic Agents Clinical Trials
- Antisickling Agents Clinical Trials
- Antitussive Agents Clinical Trials
- Blood Substitutes Clinical Trials
- Bone Density Conservation Agents Clinical Trials
- Cardiotonic Agents Clinical Trials
- Central Nervous System Depressants Clinical Trials
- Central Nervous System Stimulants Clinical Trials
- Channel Blockers Clinical Trials
- Coagulants Clinical Trials
- Dermatologic Agents Clinical Trials
- Fibrinolytic Agents Clinical Trials
- Gastrointestinal Agents Clinical Trials
- Hematinics Clinical Trials
- Hypnotics And Sedatives Clinical Trials
- Hypoglycemic Agents Clinical Trials
- Lipid Regulating Agents Clinical Trials
- Micronutrients Clinical Trials
- Muscle Relaxants, Central Clinical Trials
- Narcotic Antagonists Clinical Trials
- Natriuretic Agents Clinical Trials
- Neuroprotective Agents Clinical Trials
- Nitric Oxide Donors Clinical Trials
- Nootropic Agents Clinical Trials
- Ntral Nervous System Depressants Clinical Trials
- Platelet Aggregation Inhibitors Clinical Trials
- Psychotropic Drugs Clinical Trials
- Renal Agents Clinical Trials
- Reproductive Control Agents Clinical Trials
- Respiratory System Agents Clinical Trials
- Rheumatic Agents Clinical Trials
- Vasoconstrictor Agents Clinical Trials
- Vasodilator Agents Clinical Trials
Penciclovir Clinical Trials
Listings Sponsored By:
Comparison of the efficacy of penciclovir 10 mg/g (1%) cream with that of vehicle at 72 hours in preventing the appearance of classical lesions following prodromal symptoms (tingling or burning sensation) based on thermographic assessment among recurrent cold sore [more...] sufferers.
Status: Completed Start Date: December 2008 Completion Date: November 2009
Clinical trials allow volunteers access to medical treatment options before they are available to the general public. Participants often receive the best healthcare available for their condition.
Risks are a reality, however, and may include more frequent doctor visits, health risks (possibly life-threatening), and/or the treatment being ineffective. Trials are federally regulated with strict guidelines to protect participants.
Penciclovir Clinical Trials Information presented on ClinicalTrialsSearch.org is not intended to be a substitute for qualified medical advice visit or treatment with a real physician. We are not physicians. Always consult with a medical doctor (MD). ClinicalTrialsSearch.org is a website dedicated to listing clinical research studies in human subjects, including those specifically related to Penciclovir. Clinical research trials and medical trials take place in hundreds of cities across the United States. A clinical trial or clinical study is a research project with human volunteer subjects. Clinical drug trials and pharmaceutical clinical trials generally measure the effectiveness of new treatments and drugs. The purpose of the studies is to answer specific human health questions. Clinical trials are a popular way for doctors, government agencies, and private sector companies to find treatments for all kinds of conditions. Clinical trials allow volunteers access to medical treatment options before they are available to the general public. Many times the participants receive treatment for free, and sometimes they are paid for their time. Participants often receive the best healthcare available possible for their condition. Risks are a reality, however, and may include more frequent doctor visits, health risks (possibly life-threatening), and/or the treatment being ineffective. U.S. - based Penciclovir studies are federally regulated with strict guidelines to protect patients.
There are a number of clinical trials underway to find effective treatments for diabetes, including new drugs, surgery and even transplantation.
There are several current and ongoing trials of interventions for major depressive disorder, which is characterized by a disabling combination of symptoms causing severe disruption to the sufferer's ability to carry out routine functions and tasks of daily life.
Constipation is a illness where the bowels cannot move waste material out of the body in a normal manner. There are various clinical trials recruiting participants to study the effectiveness of various treatments.